Sanitary Napkins Holders Fail!
This week I decided to make something a little different than usual.
This is something I think most women will want or need, but I have to say, I was not successful with the final result. 😞
I purchased a pattern online for a pad/tampon holder and here are the results.
First, let me start with what I liked about this pattern.
- It has a zipper and snaps.
- It has room for plenty of tampons.
- I added a snap handle so you can hang this pouch anywhere you need to.
However, this is what I didn't like about this pattern.
- It was too long for folded pads and small tampons.
- It was too narrow for folded pads and longer tampons (placed horizontally as the pattern shows below)
So, after this fail, guess what I'm doing????
I'm going to make my own pattern and create a new pouch that will actually work! 😊
I just need your feedback; can you answer the 1 question below for me?